Friday 29 January 2010

TGIF – Thank GOODness it’s Friday!


Friday is the best day of the week. The promise of two whole days where we can sleep a bit later and I don’t have to wake Mieka up to dress her. One of the ultimate worse things of being a working mother is to have to wake the baby to drop her early at day care. I hate it!
I have been carrying a sleeping Mieka in at the day care twice this week, but as soon as I put her into the cot, she starts screaming. Then I feel out-of-whack for the rest of the day…
My body clock is also not operating from five when my alarm goes off. But it works the best for me to go in earlier to miss some of the hectic rush hour traffic.

But I have lots to be thankful for. Especially that I have a job to go to.
My day was getting much better this morning when I got a job offer lying in my email from Washington DC. I was thinking of immediately deleting it, but Dries said we must investigate. He would love to go overseas…
That comfort zone… VERY comfortable at the moment! (Smile!)

Photo: Mieka sleeping in the tent during the holidays! (The fascination I have with a sleeping baby…)

Related posts:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your job offer, good that u keeping ur options open ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs