Sunday 16 May 2010

The Baby Expo

I have never seen so many pregnant, and parents with babies/kids in one place together, as I had seen on Saturday at the Baby Expo at the Dome here in Johannesburg! Johannesburg is a very fertile place, apparently!

The expo was amazing! We were not planning to go there at first. Friends of ours asked to meet us there. I was thinking that we are over the baby/kid stuff. Not so! There are a lot of gadgets/clothes/toys that we still need! Stuff you don’t think you need until you sees it. (Ouch, purse!)
Mieka with the Huggalugs

We got the nappies at a special (we should have bought more...). I was extremely excited to find the Huggalugs (legwarmers which are great to have in the cupboard for kids) (See photo)

There were a lot of activities for the kids to enjoy as well! Play areas, and toys, and other play mates. It is a haven for parents and parents-to-be. Next time we will definitely go again.
LOVE the gadgets and the clothes!


3 comments:

  1. OOh I love these type of things - except i spend far too much money and there are normally far too many people around for my liking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stay away - too much to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on Friday - in two minfd. I usually hate these kinds of things. I HATE shopping. But we made it to the 11am show of Barney. My kid was totally, totally, enthralled. He's usually shy and reserved - he was dancing in the aisles. It was a great lesson in not having preconceived notions.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs