Tuesday 29 March 2011

Cherry on Top Coffee Shop

I was invited to a breakfast at a lovely place on Saturday morning: Cherry on Top. It is situated in suburban Kenmare, on the West Rand, in Krugersdorp. The photos tell some of the story.  A house and gardens have been transformed into a picturesque setting for a memorable meeting place with friends and family.

We had egg-and-bacon baskets, which look like beautiful arrangements, and afterwards we had mouth-watering cake! I can only attest for these two items on the menu... It is divine!

It is a great place to take the little ones.

There are so many great places on our side of the world... I am going back to look at the menu again!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious. Wish I could have an egg and bacon basket right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs