Sunday 7 August 2011

Grateful for water from a tap

After this weekend I am grateful for being able to turn a tap and water pours from it...

We had four water pipes bursting in our complex over the weekend.

We could not do our normal washing of clothes or dishes. We could not bath! I had to rethink the way I brush my teeth when there was no water gushing from a tap. Small things, but when you are suddenly confronted with its absence, you realise how important it really is!

I am truly grateful for water from a tap! 

The burst water pipes also affected the power supply, which they had to switch off. 

I am truly grateful for being able to press a switch, and the lights go on...
I can make coffee with the flick of a switch! 

Thank you for power and for water in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs