Tuesday 6 March 2012

How cute is this placemat?

We got the personalised placemat by Bellabagheera yesterday through the post.
I had won it through a Rattle and Mum giveway.

It  was extremely easy to customize and order through the website.
Astrid followed up personally to let me know that the placemat is on its way, and that it has arrived at the post office.

The placemat is bigger than expected, which I like!
It is only much sturdier, and I think it will easily double up as a creative work mat for arts and crafts like painting with the toddler.

Bellabagheera also has customised stationary and other creations for kids. I am definitely going back there again.

Thanks to Tanya and Astrid for the great win!
Mieka loves recognising her name and face on it!

1 comment:

  1. it is so cute and I can see it as a wonderful mat for craft work.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs