Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter weekend - Done!

Easter weekend is done and dusted! 

As is a quarter of this year! (Where's the brakes?)

It was such a lovely looong weekend with the family! 
We had a Easter egg hunt in the garden, and afterwards all the eggs were divided amongst the little ones!

For once we could threaten: "The Easter bunny is not going to come if he sees that you have not eaten your food!" (It worked!)


I wish I could keep these special times frozen. 
The awe and the excitement and being with them...

This is the best time right now!
I do not wish for her to grow a day older!


The rest of the weekend was spent in shopping malls to search for winter clothes for the student and toddler.

We also did some tablet gazing after Hubby got himself a Samsung Galaxy Tab for work!
I am now a very excited owner of an iPad!

(How guilty do we feel when we buy something for ourselves?
Even when I buy much-needed clothes for myself!)

Now, does anyone know how to blog on Blogger from an iPad? 

What have you been up to?


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely time...yes we need the breaks on this year is whizzing by!! Ni idea about ipads here...laptop for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Download the blogger app - did my last post totally on it

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs