Monday 3 December 2012

Just in time for Christmas - a Kodak canvas print #win



I love a canvas print for all those cherished family moments!

I had just one made for Hubby for his upcoming 40th, and a win like this would have come in real handy! I am adding it to my list of What I want for Christmas!
I finally got one of our wedding photos on a canvas, and it looks stunning!

It is real easy to win this Kodak canvas print:

1) Like Kodak SA on Facebook;
2) Like MomAgain@40 on Facebook;
3) Comment on this blog post. Tell me what photo you would like on the canvas.
(Only open to South African readers)

I will announce the winner on Friday 7 December at 9 am.
It will be just in time to get your favourite photo on a canvas before Christmas for a present to yourself or some significant other!

Good luck!

9 comments:

  1. Liked both on Facebook and holding thumbs that I win this awesome prize... Got a picture of my two little monkeys when Miles was a few days old that I'm wanting to put on Canvas, so we're good to go when we win :) ps - the link to your facebook page isn't working...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fabulous win! I have various options that I would have to choose from, a pic of my neice in a field full of yellow daisies. Such a gorgeous picture, I would like it above my bed. or I have some lovely ones of Gemma which are just aching to be printed onto canvas and another one of her and I which would also be a lovely one. :-) Thanks for the option to win! Liked and liked by the by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be lovely to preserve a memory like this! I would put a wedding photo of me and my wonderful significant other on the canvas to remind us of what it is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a stunning giveaway, have been wanting to do a canvas print for ages but just not got round to it. Think they are such a nice feature and something you can keep with you for a long time. I would do a family pic on canvas. thanks, liked both pages
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wanted to make my feature wall in the living room full of family canvasses, this would really get the ball rolling on that plan. And as we have no wedding pictures up in the house a wedding canvas would be awesome... it will be our 7th wedding anniversary on the 9th of December...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have liked both pages on the previous comp already... didnt win that one :)

    When Lorelai was Christened in October we got a stunning photo of me and my girls - our little family of 3 and would love to use this canvas as the centre pieces for my photo frame wall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a photo of the 3 kids I would love to have put on a canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration-I have to try some of these.

    Cheap Canvas Prints

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs