Tuesday 8 April 2014

“Is Being a Mother the Most Defining Role a Woman Can Have?” - answers at Mothering in the Middle

Cyma Shapiro of Mothering in the Middle asked: “Is Being a Mother the Most Defining Role a Woman Can Have?”

This was my answer:

“It depends on each person’s values they place on motherhood. I think it is ONE of the MANY defining roles a woman can have! For me, it is a role I am proud of, and which I am daily trying to improve on! The results and the great benefits are the relationships I have with my children, and the people they are and become.”

My two daughters
Photo taken at the recent wedding in the family

The rest of the answers can be found here:
Your Answers: “Is Being a Mother the Most Defining Role a Woman Can Have?”

What is your answer?

1 comment:

  1. My family is very important to me. Whether it defines who I am....I really don't know.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs