Tuesday 22 April 2014

Onesie - a student fashion must-have?

"Definition of onesie in English:
onesie
 
Line breaks: one¦sie
NOUN
1 A loose-fitting one-piece leisure garment covering the torso and legs:
I’d had a bath and was in my onesie ready to settle down for yet another reality TV marathon."          -
Oxdord Dictionaries
                           
   
                                             

The Student has been begging for a onesie since last year. We struggled to find one the previous year, but this year she got her wish!
This one is from Edgars, and it even has a hood with pockets in front! (Little Missy was not impressed that her onesies does not have the pockets... *sigh*)
I had bought two bigger onesies for Little Missy about two years back, and they are still doing the job this year.

I expressed the wish that I hope it won't be worn to class, but it seems it is a wish in futility!

A while back I saw a young girl/lady with a onesie at Spur, and my jaw must have dropped, because the mother said: "Yes, I know! At least it is covering everything that it should!"

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with wearing a thing like that in public, especially to an ice rink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I guess anything goes these days.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs