Thursday 8 October 2015

The best mobile photography! #iPhoneography2015


The fifth iPhoneography Awards evening in Johannesburg was held last night at the iStore on Sandton Drive. This was my first time that I attended, with the family in tow. We all enjoyed it!
I will definitely bookmark this for the future!

It is worth seeing what people can do with an iPhone with regards photography. All the entries were taken and edited on iPhones! It is truly inspiring!

Africa is Absolute category


The food trucks had great food and smells

The lawns provide a great spot for catching up and enjoying the vibe!

Little Miss had a ball climbing the "hills" and running around

Inspiring entries!
The overall winning entry is by Jaco van der Walt with his "Emergence" photograph!
Stunning!



Maybe next year your entry will be here as well?
And mine! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Those are amazing. I have to stop using my IPhone as it always tells me my storage is full. It sucks I can't take pics anymore until I clear my phone.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs