Friday 27 November 2015

A genius little app creating your own emoticons and avatars: Bitmoji



Bitmoji is your own very personal Emoji and Avatar that you can create for free on your smartphone!
I hope she looks like me? I could even add in the brow lines.

The Daring Librarian, Gwyneth Jones, alerted me to it: Got Bitmoji? (It is well worth the click over to her blog.)

It is very easy to set up, and you can change every day!
It is fun! You can change the fashion accordingly.


Warning! It will drain your battery if you play with it like I did yesterday!

Do you have your own Avatar or emoji?
Share with me on Twitter or FB when you get one?

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs