Monday 30 November 2015

The Little Prince movie - an all-times classic must see!


We were invited to the Premiere of The Little Prince movie.

It is a blend of the classic tale Le Petit Prince by by Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, with an add-on story about a young girl who befriends her neighbour and also the elderly aviator of Le Petit Prince. The Avaitor is the narrator of the original story as the young girl tries to deal with her overbearing mother!

We really enjoyed the movie, the characters and the story line! They have done a stunning job with a classic tale, adapting it into a new classic tale that will be cherished by many!
Of course I shed a few tears as well.
Little Miss was enthralled, and even most of the younger kids stayed glued to their seats for the entire movie!

We read the Afrikaans version of the book, Die Klein Prinsie, to Little Miss last week. She knew part of the story, but she confidently told me in the car that the book is never the same as the movie! (It was not, but it kept to the original tale that was narrated by the Aviator.)


I give this movie a 10! 
(You can confidently put this movie on your list of holiday activities to do this December.)

A kitty balloon creation at the Premiere

*Toy Kingdom SA characters were there as well.

* I received the invite from Toy Kingdom SA

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect movie to take Leane to. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all rearing to see it - we love The Little Prince

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems to be a nice movie. I would like to add this to my list because my kids have finished watching shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix. I am sure they will learn good things from this. Anyways, I must forward this post to all my friends and cousins right away.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs