Tuesday 15 March 2016

Escape to a fantasy world of Guardians and mythical creatures - Book Review




It seems I am into escapism right now, and that's why I chose this book.

Also, I love Melissa Delport, as I have read Rainfall as well as The Legacy series and knows that she is an excellent writer.

Disclaimer: I got the book as a PDF to review!

I was not disappointed, as the story-line, the setting of Summerfeld and characters became my daily companions for a week during our Johannesburg traffic. It made traffic life totally bearable! (When you are disappointed that your two hour long drive - which is supposed to be half an hour - is coming to an end... That is a good indication!)
 

I love the protagonist, the strong female Guardian, Quinn. But all the characters are portrayed with so much empathy and depth that I did not even have a problem if the main character hitched up with the vampire antagonist!

The search for the twins, Quinn's sister's children, had me as a mother holding thumbs that all would turn out for the better!

I can't wait to read the next books in the series.


The book is now available for $0.99 on a Kindle.

My Amazon review: Escape to a fantasy world where Guardians look after mythical creatures in a modern day setting 


Thanks Cupcake Mummy for the opportunity! Available for review on Charlie Foxtrot

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! I really did not like Rainfall much bit this sounds iek something I would read

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs