Tuesday 3 May 2016

A long anniversary weekend



We had a very quiet, but lovely weekend.
It was our anniversary as well, but we kept it low-key this year!
The budget had an impact, and it's 12 years! By now we have figured out we like each other, and we would like to stay... ;-)

No, each year I am reminded again of how lucky I am to be married to this guy! I would not want my life to be any different than being with him! Thanks, D!

We had a movie date on Sunday and went to see The Dressmaker! What a strange but delightful movie this is! But be warned! There are serious plots involved! I am still a bit dazed about all the twists in the movie!
Afterwards we had a light meal in Parkview, and that's all I want in life!
A dinner and a movie with my Hubby! It was a perfect anniversary!

We started the long weekend at our favourite Papachinos, and Little Miss told me to take this video! I don't know why or what, but when she says take a movie, I jump! I shared it on SnapChat (The chances of getting her on screen are few and far between!)


What did you do this past the long weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good ! We had such a great one - see blogpost I guess

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs