Monday 30 May 2016

The only balm that cares for lips, nose and the skin in between #Letibalm

dry lips, dry nose, lip balm, nose balm, cream
Letibalm
I always make sure that I have some sort of lip balm in my little go-to bag in my handbag. My daughters and I have all very dry skin, and we tend to have dry lips. Little Miss also struggles with a runny nose, and it gets very dry with all the nose blowing. She even got a red itchy infection under her nose the previous winter...

I got the Letibalm blog drop a while back, and we all love the smell and the richness of the moisture in the balms. I hope we can prevent the dryness this winter!

Letibalm blog drop with tea pot and ginger tea sachet

"Letibalm promises to moisturise dry skin, helps to repair chaps and cracks and calms irritation. It also creates a protective layer to prevent further damage.  Made with natural decongestants menthol and camphor, Letibalm will help ease breathing."

Letibalm is available as:
  • Letibalm Paediatric (10 ml jar) (suitable for children 0 to 8 years old);
  • Regular Letibalm (10ml liquid tube or a 10ml jar) 

The recommended retail price is R70 at Dis-Chem, selected Pick n Pay stores and leading pharmacies.

Website: www.ivohealth.co.za
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ivohealth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs