Thursday 24 November 2011

Blog Award - 7 things

Blog Award passed on by Mommygosleepynow
Mommygosleepynow over at Cinderella Trippin' passed on this Blog Award last week.

I have been enjoying her quirky humour for a while now, and there's nothing that deals with the loss of blojo (also one of her posts) better than accepting an award.
(Point 9 or 10 on her list, maybe? She ran out of fodder for her top 10 tips...)

The rules are easy (I like easy!):

Tell 7 things about yourself!
Pass it onto 15 others.

7 things:

1.  I got a sky high cholesterol score, and need to get a fasting score tomorrow morning before the doctor decides if I need to go on meds. (I don't want to!)
2. I am very easy with regards clothes buying. If it fits, I buy and go!
3. I have to colour my hair, because I am grey. I have been doing it since I was 26.
4. I love my coffee! I drink it with milk, and no sugar! (I probably drink too much of it!)
5. I love red wine! (That you most probably know by now). I will drink white wine, but only if there is no red wine left!
6. I love the fact that I have two daughters.
7. I think I was very lucky second time around getting the perfect Hubby.


15 Bloggesses who blog: (I used the first 15 on my blog list last night)


Dizzy C's Little Book Blog
Jemikaan 
The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom
Authentic Parenting
Raising men
Code Name: Mama
Harassed Mom
Jou Ma se Blerrie Blog
Motherhood Later than Sooner
Juggling Act of Life
Hobo Mama
A work in progress
Diaries of a white mother raising a black baby
Dear Max
MumDrum

Feel free to pass it on!

Have a happy Thursday!

What don't I know about you?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you :)

    LOL not sure there is anything you dont know about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! won't have the time to answer this right now though! I hardly have the time to breathe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And I have high colesterol as well and have now accepted that Crestor is part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah too sweet. My mom has colesterol problems too, so I'm sure that I will have it later. I'm sorry that you have to go through that x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs