Tuesday 25 June 2013

Who reads those school newsletters?

I had "done" a survey on my blog, but it was my bad that I did not post or shared it on my social networks for more responses.
 (I had a bit of a fun with SurveyMonkey, to see how it works...)

 And also to see what happens with those newsletters?

 I had five responses, of which one is my own. (Truly a very inclusive kind of result ;-) )

 Ta-dam:

The comments on How many Dads read the newsletters also gravitated towards a certain response, but unfortunately I can't make a definite conclusion from this!


Who reads the school newsletters?


Related post:

How many dads read the newsletters from school?

2 comments:

  1. I half read them - I usually check the school communicator daily to see whats happen on that day or the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I do - I ahve 3 kids if I do not note everything on a calender immediately I may miss all

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs