Thursday 17 April 2014

Best for babes - Human milk is miracle milk #bestforbabes

Since I am passionate about breastfeeding and the benefit of it for babies and toddlers, I am sharing this initiative for Mother's Day in Canada and the United States.
The first Nationwide Miracle Milk Mother's Day Stroll will be held creating awareness that human milk helps save the lives of 500 premature infants that die annually.

I have a large number of readers from that part of our Globe, and I think it is wonderful that they are planning to highlight the importance of human milk to babies.

Miracle Milk Stroll

Press Release - 1st Nationwide Miracle Milk Mother's Day Stroll


To take part, people can register for the walk, donate money, and even donate breast milk.

The importance of Donor milk for preemies

How cute are these?

Miracle Milk t-shirst

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I posted it in the la leche league group as well, I'm sure they'll be interested.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs