Tuesday 28 October 2014

My summer list

We went straight into summer this year, and of course it feels like everything is on fast forward by now...
Heather of One Step at a Time tagged me a while ago with this one.

1. What is your favourite thing about Summer?

The heat and the early sun and green grass and sitting outside and spending time outdoors... I love Summer!! It is my favourite season!

 2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?

I have one favourite drink: Red Wine. In summer with a cube of ice!
A photo posted by Karen Du Toit (@karentoittoit) on
3. Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
Any place that's not home, but I prefer the beach!

4. Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
No, sometimes we go to the bush veld, and sometimes to the coast.
And sometimes we go camping. It does not matter!

5. Dresses or skirts?
Pants

6. Sandals or ballet pumps!
Sandals

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
Always down

8. Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
No, light make-up on both my eyes and lips.

9. Favourite perfume for Summer?
The perfume I have on my dressing table. It is different each time I get a new one!

10. Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?

It is an old song, but it has been remixed. Love this!




Please feel free to tag along!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Cape Town is a great holiday destination. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs