Thursday 30 July 2015

5 Questions to the Featured Blogger: Juggling Act of Life



Just before July slips into oblivion, here's 5 questions I asked the Featured Blogger of the Month, Cat at Juggling Act of Life!

- What was the best thing that happened to you in your life?

Meeting my wonderful hubby - he was the start of everything that I hold dear in my life right now. 


- What is the worst thing that happened to you?

My dad passed away when I was 7. I so wish I actually knew him as a person.


- What is the funniest thing that happened to you?
Oh my word, there are plenty! One that will always stay with me was the day a colleague at work accidentally poured some carefully pumped out breastmilk into his coffee. I noticed the bottle empty in the basin and immediately realized what happened when he complained that his coffee tasted weird. I never told him what he actually did.

- What is your best me-time activity? 

Reading without a doubt.


- What music starts playing on your phone when pressing the play button? 

Toe vind ek jou by Francois van Coke and Karen Zoid.

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your responses and the funniest thing had me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs