Thursday 31 December 2015

Yes! for 2016

Here we come!
Of course this holiday has raced to an end, and I did not do everything I wanted to do the last week of 2015!
2016, you are starting us off with a to-do list!

I uses this blog as a way to look back on a year. That makes me realize each time that I have more to be thankful for than a few disappointments and low budgets! We have family and we have good times together!

I have found my new word of the year 2016! 
It will be YES!
YES to new opportunities!
Saying YES to everything coming my way!

I don't have specific plans for 2016! Yet! 
But I will say YES to Life!

What is your word for 2016?


Related post:

Joy for 2014

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs