Tuesday 7 June 2016

Avalanche party

Avalanche, parties
Avalanche
Little Miss was invited to an Avalanche party on Saturday! It was a real treat, and it was lots of fun!
It is especially nice for the older kids, but I have heard of toddlers going to these parties as well. (I presume they would not let them go down from the top?)
party pinata, party, pinata,
Avalanche party pinata 

Little Miss struggled with a bit of vertigo in the beginning, but to the end of the two hours she went down again, and again...



I love party ideas that's not at home, but where the kids get to do fun activities!

3 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely fantastic fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. I am sure we went on a similar slide at some exhibition. Nicky loved it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs