Tuesday 31 October 2017

Once you've gone lip plumping, you cannot go back!

NuSkin Lip Plumping Balm
I have never had lips, but I have noticed that the little bit that I have is disappearing even more! Age does not treat us fair! We get more of what we don't want (like hair), and less gets taken away. In my case it's the eyes and lips. My eyes and my brows and my lips are disappearing. And the nose gets bigger!



Selfie lips
I have never contemplated going the drastic route. First off I am too scared of a botch-up, but also, I don't have the cash to spend. Or maybe it's just priorities! I have lived with this face for 50 years! By now I have made peace with it!

But I have heard about lip plumping balms and lipsticks, and thought it would be an option? It was a big treat when I got the Nu Skin Nu Colour Lip Plumping Balm. I cannot now not put on this lip plumping balm. You can wear it on its own for plumped looking lips with a hint of colour or apply it under your lipstick or lip gloss as a protection base coat.


I love it!

It's got a bit of a tingle when applying it. I can see and feel a difference, but I don't think the plumping is that pronounced. My lips feel more moist and I KNOW there is a difference! That's all that counts!

Once you've gone lip plumping, you cannot go back!  

(Thanks Nu Skin, now I have to have this as part of my beauty routine!)



The Ingredients:

Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/ Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Octyldodecanol, L-Menthol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Paraffin, Polybutene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Butylene Glycol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Morus Alba Root Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Ethylene/ Propylene Copolymer, Menthyl Lactate, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Vanillyl Alcohol, Menthyl Polylactate, Aqua, N-Butyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, BHT, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Dipalmitate, Phenoxyethanol, [CI 45410, CI 15850].




Price:

R 404.22

Disclaimer: Engage Joe Public dropped this off for Nu Skin ZA. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Thanks for sharing

    If you want to make any kind of changes in the shape or size of your lips, then you can use the Lip Plumper that is provided by fullips, the company offers a wide range of options in natural lip plumper that can provide you perfect lips.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs