Sunday 31 December 2017

2017, you are finished!

Smelly Bitmoji

2017 in review, it's stale already!

It feels like our house at the moment. There's been too much holiday, and not enough cleaning around here!

Tomorrow we will start afresh!



I am not going in with grand resolutions for 2018. There is nothing more demoralising than not keeping to your goals, even in the first week!

I will only try to be more kind to myself and others!
Kind was my word for last year. It worked so well, I am planning to keep it in some form.

We are doing a braai and swim this afternoon. Luckily it is bright sunny summer weather here in South Africa.

How are you going to spend the end of 2017?

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year! We are not doing much and I'm not inspired for any particular word this year but maybe inspiration will still hit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to think hard to remember what I did on the last day... :)

    Church, lunch and a trip to see the lights at Melrose arch

    On goals I also don’t make any grand resoltuons. I think that is a recipe for failure for me. Usually I would have three or four small goals and if I don’t achieve them I just try harder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good start to your year, Mrs FF!

      Delete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs