Wednesday 20 December 2017

All I want for Christmas...

Christmas wishes
Is all I have!

It is always difficult for me to decide what I want for gifts! It is sometimes much easier to buy presents for other people. I also usually buy the things I love the most. When someone asks me what I want, I usually can't think of a thing!

That's what makes me so grateful!



I have everything that I need or want! Sure, I can think of things and gadgets that would be great to have, but it won't change me or my life.

I wanted to make a list of the things that I am grateful for, but that is boring! I already have made lists to survive the holiday season! That is more than enough!

The magic of Father Christmas and festive time of year is a great time of year to reflect of what we have! And what we have is more than enough!

I hope you are having a great holiday and festive season!

I am enjoying our Johannesburg staycation throughly this year. We do not have to be somewhere! We can only rest at our own home in our own sheets, and our dogs are happy that we are here!




What do you want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs