Tuesday 2 January 2018

Positive - my word of 2018

Positive 2018 is going to be a good year!
Happy New Year! I am back at work! Jay!

I still love my word of 2017, which is KIND. I was thinking of extending it into this year, but an inbox email sorted my word for 2018. It's going to be POSITIVE! (Thanks, Rhonda Byrne)



"Positive"
Positive: It's a great mantra to live by. Whenever a negative thought crosses your mind, you change it! Positive is a great way to handle any of life's challenges. It's a decision and a way of life! It's a perception! The most important: You can change your life by being positive!

I can also incorporate kindness into being positive!
I will be positively kind!

This year started yesterday with a phone call that nobody wants to get. The lady that works at our house one day a week informed me that her son was killed by a taxi accident the previous day. He is 12. A young boy! We feel so sorry for her, and so sad! I don't know if I am able to insert positivity here, but it paled all our minor issues into nothing! Nothing can be as heartbreaking as losing your child. So sorry! Reaoleboga, your mother spoke with such pride when she spoke of you! All that you wanted for Christmas was a soccer ball. You stayed with your grandmother and usually could not wait to get back to her. You missed her so much, and you helped her with everything! You are a good example to any young boy!

Hope your year started on a good note?
What is you word of the year? I would love to hear?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your helpers son. It's so tragic. Great word you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa, on both counts! Terribly sad about the boy!

      Delete
  2. That is heartbreaking. Praying for comfort for the family. I’m at a loss for words

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs