Monday 8 January 2018

This is me - 5 silly questions to the blogger


I am answering my own five questions first. If you are keen, send me your own answers to this?  I am planning to run a regular feature.

Five questions to the Blogger

(Do not edit, and do not think too much)


1. Give me your personal elevator pitch?  


My name is Karen du Toit
I am a slayer of negativity. My word of the year is positive.  
It's a miracle I got married to someone who loves to cook.
I am really good at cutting to the chase (no chit-chat here). (Note to self: Work on chit-chat).
My specialty is stargazing into the void.
Find me here MomAgain@40


2. Share a selfie from today


SnapChat Selfie

 3. What is the name of your lipstick today?


Mocha Kiss

4. What is the last song that you have listened to on your phone?


Viva La Vida - Coldplay

5. What is your most frequent used emoji? 


👍 (Thumbs up)

2 comments:



  1.  Home About me The MM The Eldest Miss ▼

    Monday, 8 January 2018

    This is me - 5 silly questions to the blogger


    I am answering my own five questions first. If you are keen, send me your own answers to this?  I am planning to run a regular feature. 

    Five questions to the Blogger(Do not edit, and do not think too much)


    1. Give me your personal elevator pitch?  
    My name is Louisa Bouwer
    I am a slayer of not much these days, which is not to say I can't slay...I save my slaying for anyone who endangers any of my holy cows. I am fierce when I get going, better to save that for special occasions.
    It's a miracle I am still alive, interesting things are always happening to me
    I am really good at dry humour, often in slightly inappropriate situations
    My specialty is organising teams, believe it or not...and seeing pretty things all around me and making an adventure of my life wherever I go.
    Find me here http://louisa123.wordpress.com


    2. Share a selfie from today
    Hard to do in the comments 😉

    3. What is the name of your lipstick today?
    Uhm...not wearing any

    4. What is the last song that you have listened to on your phone?
    Beat it - Fall out boy (it's my time to leave home alarm tone)

    5. What is your most frequent used emoji? 
    👍 (Thumbs up) and 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louisa. This is great! Can I post this in a blog post? I need a photo via email

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs